5 Ways to Celebrate National Wellness Month
Sometimes in our busy lives, it can be hard to prioritize, well, ourselves. National Wellness Month runs through August, providing us with the perfect opportunity to reset and put our health first.
Here are some wellness tips we recommend not just for August, but year-round:
- Make sure you are staying hydrated. Drinking enough water is critical to having healthy, glowing skin on the outside, and to staying healthy on the inside.
- Establish a regular skin care routine. Your skin is your biggest organ, and in order to keep it healthy and glowing as you age, you need to set aside time to take care of it. That means establishing a regular home care routine for your skin type and concerns and making the time for facials every 6-8 weeks. Your SkinSpirit aesthetician will be happy to recommend the best products and treatments for your skin!
- Commit to healthy eating. A diet rich in fruits and vegetables will reflect on the outside while keeping you healthy and energized day-in-and-day-out. If you are located in Los Gatos, Mill Valley, Palo Alto, Presidio Heights, or Walnut Creek, we recommend joining our REBALANCE medical weight loss program, where you’ll receive nutritional guidance from experts along with B-12 shots.
- Invest in your fitness. Find a routine you love and stick with it – hiking, kickboxing classes, running – anything active that you can commit to on a regular basis. When you invest in your fitness, you’ll not only look your best, but you’ll feel your best too.
- Take time to unwind and do something just for you! Book a vacation, pamper yourself with a facial, enjoy a yoga class, or simply take an afternoon to read and relax at home. Whatever helps you relax will also help you reset, and you’ll feel the difference inside and out.
Get Wellness Tips Customized to Your Concerns at Skinspirit
Whether you would like help finding the right skin care routine for your skin, or just want to finally get that CoolSculpting treatment you’ve been wanting, we are here to help. SkinSpirit has multiple locations in the Bay Area and Oakland, as well as Seattle and Redmond/Bellevue.
Give us a call at (855) 383-7546 or schedule your complimentary consultation online with a wellness expert near you.