Provider of the Month: Michelle Jones’ AM/PM Skincare Routine
Michelle Jones, BS, RN, CANS, at Palo Alto and Burlingame clinics keeps her skin fresh with an extensive home care routine that compliments her in-clinic treatments. She likes to switch out her products every 6-8 months so that her skin does not get acclimated to any one product, but here’s a look at her AM/PM routine today.
- Jan Marini Bioglycolic wash
- SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF
- GlowBiotics Acne Clarifying + Refining Treatment
- SkinBetter Even Tone Correcting Serum (available in clinics and for delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Revision Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
- ColoreScience Total Eye 3-in-1
- SkinBetter Science Alpha Ret Peel Pads (available in clinics and for delivery at email@example.com)
- Jan Marini Luminate MD
- Jan Marini Transformation Cream
- SENTE Illumine Eye
She also likes to use the ZO Exfoliating Polish three times per week while in the shower, and uses the ZO Sulfur Masque to spot treat acne.
Skincare Advice from Michelle
While Michelle uses a wide variety of products in her own routine, it’s not necessary to use quite as many in your own regimen if you don’t feel you can commit to that. “My recommendation is use at least 2-3 quality medical grade skincare products plus sunscreen and go from there,” she says. “Consistency and quality is what is key!”