Clinic Reopening News & Safety Protocols
All SkinSpirit clinics are now open for treatments with our medical practitioners (RN, NP, PA and MD’s) and body sculpting with our Medical Assistants. Our Aestheticians are offering skin health treatments in Texas, Washington, Southern California and our Burlingame, CA location.
Health & Safety Procedures
To ensure the highest quality of care during your appointment, we follow the most stringent guidelines recommended by state health authorities and national medical societies regarding health and hygiene protocols.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit a SkinSpirit clinic:
Curbside pickup is available for products! Please call the clinic in advance to place your order.
Before your appointment:
- If you aren’t feeling well, please reschedule your appointment with us.
- We’ll reach out to confirm your appointment, conduct a health pre-screening and answer your questions.
The day of your appointment:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for a brief health screening at check-in. If this does not work for your schedule, we may need to reschedule your appointment as our appointment times are carefully managed and staggered.
- Wear a face mask to your appointment; your provider will guide you on when to remove it for treatment. Just let us know if you need a mask.
- We can’t allow anyone in the clinic without an appointment, so please do not bring any family members or other guests to your appointment.
- You’ll check in with us outside of the clinic. Look for one of our staff to greet you for your health and temperature check.
- After check-in, we ask that you return to your car or wait outside of the clinic to support social distancing. We will text you when your provider is ready and escort you directly to your treatment room.
- After your appointment, our staff can help you with products from our retail area.
Some other things you might notice:
- We’ll be wearing antimicrobial filtration masks, gloves and eye protection for everyone’s safety.
- We are sanitizing between every client – this includes our treatment rooms, restrooms, front desk and retail areas.
- We’ve swapped some of our linens, sheets and protective covers in the treatment rooms to be even more hygienic.
- We are keeping it minimal – so you’ll see we’ve paused on our product testers and complimentary refreshments.
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing inside our clinic common areas – just look for the floor markings and signs as your guide.
As a medical facility under the guidance of a Medical Director, your health and safety is always our #1 priority. Our clinics follow the highest health and hygiene protocols at all times – including thorough sanitization of all common spaces throughout the day and of treatment rooms between every appointment.
We’ve also put some new measures in place for your next visit to SkinSpirit:
- Regular health screenings for all our staff and practitioners.
- Thorough sanitization of our clinic every 30 minutes and in-between each client visit, including treatment rooms, front desk, retail area, waiting area, restrooms and staff-only areas.
Thank you for all of your support during this time of clinic closures and shelter in place orders. Your messages and online orders have been wonderful reminders of how amazing our community is, and we are excited to welcome you back to SkinSpirit!
Questions? Ready to book with us? Please give us a call at (855) 383-7546.