How to Improve Your Skincare Routine with Growth Factors
At SkinSpirit, we recommend growth factors to our clients for a reason. Grown factors play a pivotal role in skin rejuvenation, helping to address multiple concerns at once – from wrinkles to tone and texture.
But what are growth factors, and what do they actually do for your skin?
Growth factors are naturally occurring proteins made by cells to help repair damaged skin and keep it healthy. As you get older, the rate of formation of fiberblast – a protein that makes up your skin’s thickness and integrity – tends to slow down, causing skin to get thinner and making it difficult to retain water.
Growth factors combat this. By helping to stimulate cell production and fiberblast, they work to create more collagen and regulate the process, creating thicker, more dense skin.
Choosing the Right Growth Factor for You
If you’re looking to get started with growth factors, you have a few options to choose from. The best product for you can vary based on your skin type and concerns, so we’ve put together a simple guide on the benefits of each.
TNS Advanced Plus ($295)
Formulated with advanced growth factor technology (TNS-MR) and a highly active blend of botanicals, marine extracts, and peptides, TNS Advanced Plus is the newest growth factor serum on the market. With comprehensive skin rejuvenation benefits, studies have shown patients are looking up to six years younger in just 12 weeks!
We recommend TNS Advanced Plus for those who:
- Are looking to address fine lines, wrinkles, and skin tightening.
- Want to see results fast. With results showing in just two weeks, this is a great way to prep your skin for an event!
- Have normal or dry skin.
Insider Tip: We recommend using an antioxidant alongside TNS Advanced Plus. Lumivive is the antioxidant that pairs best with this product, but you can also consult with your provider to be sure you incorporate the best one for you into your skincare routine.
TNS Advanced Plus is coming to SkinSpirit this week – pre-order yours today!
TNS Essential Serum ($281)
One of our favorite all-in-one skin rejuvenation products at SkinSpirit, TNS Essential Serum combines naturally-occurring growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen, and peptides to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also improving texture and tone.
We recommend TNS Essential Serum for those who:
- Are looking to address fine lines and wrinkles.
- Have normal or dry skin.
- Prefer having one product to address all anti-aging concerns – TNS Essential has antioxidants and a brightening agent (Alpha Arbutin), in addition to growth factors.
- Aren’t concerned about skin tightening.
TNS Recovery Complex ($220)
SkinMedica’s first ever growth factor product, TNS Recovery Complex, has been clinically tested to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, while improving tone and texture.
We recommend TNS Recovery Complex for those who:
- Have acneic/oily/combination skin
- Want to address fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring
- Have had any kind of treatment with recovery time (like micro-needling or laser resurfacing)