What got me here you ask?
- I – Changed my eating habits – less sugar, more protein, and better snack choices
- I – Shifted how I think about food – before I started I had the mindset that I could eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted , to eat it, BECAUSE I worked out all of the time. Now I know that I need to concentrate on both working out and eating healthy, nutrition based meals, at a sensible time and rate.
- I – Hold myself accountable – it is that simple. I put myself in check.
- I – Have a great support team – my REBALANCE team, my Fitness Team, and my Personal Support Team -does not get any better than this.
- I – Incorporated a new workout routine – other than swimming, biking, and running – that includes strength and conditioning.
And now “I” want to lose another 8 pounds in the next 4 weeks for a “BIG EVENT” at the end of April.
I WILL DO THIS!