It’s “almost” 2013! Start the year off right with small, manageable changes to your lifestyle.
Here are a few simple steps, skip the extreme stuff!
– 10-Minute Rule: Follow it! We all have 10 minutes to spare for our own well-being throughout the day. Ten minutes of walking around the block, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, getting off the train just one stop before our own, or even doing “chair squats” at the office is healthier than ten minutes of inactivity. Just get moving!
– Lose The Negative: Start building a better relationship with your body in 2013 by making a resolution to not talk negatively about it anymore. Not only will your relationship with your body improve, but you will set good examples for those around you!
– Sleep On It: Prepare for sleep 30 minutes ahead by doing something relaxing – read, take a bath, stretch. Your wake up time should be eight hours later. Sleeping late on weekends cannot make up for lost time!
– Drink It: If you resolve to improve your skin this year, drink plenty of water AND consult your skincare expert, no charge of course! The perfect formula for “your” skin is key.
– Cut Calories: Watch the liquid calories. Unless your liquid is a meal in itself, fluids should be calorie-free as often as possible. Get most of your calories from fiber rich, colorful foods, not beverages.
– Resolve It! Stress that is! Simply find a quiet place, sit up straight, and focus on the physical sensation of both your out-breath and your in-breath. The more you meditate, the more you notice how you get hooked by strong emotions and the more you are able to simply be present with them when they arise.
– Clear It: The best way to accomplish any of your goals is to start by clearing the clutter mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Stop procrastinating, do it today.
– The Game Plan: Turn resolutions into small goals and have a game plan. Make a plan, and stick to it!
“LIKE” us on Facebook and “SHARE” with us some of your SMALL STEP New Year Resolutions – http://www.facebook.com/SkinSpiritSkincareClinicSpa