Back “Facial” Treatment
Clarify and soften the skin of the back
What Is a Back Treatment?
A back facial treatment is intended to clarify and soften the skin of the back and provide deep cleaning and hydration that will leave you with healthier skin.
How It Works
Mirroring the techniques used in traditional facials, this treatment deep cleans the back and exfoliates. You can read a little more about this process on our facials page.
The SkinSpirit Experience
When you visit us for a back skin treatment in one of our San Francisco, Newport Beach, Austin, TX, and Seattle area clinics, you can expect the process to look something like this:
- Before starting the facial, your aesthetician will analyze your skin to determine which medical grade products will help you attain your goal.
- Your aesthetician will then deep clean the back, using steam with enzymes to open up the pores and soften the skin.
- If extractions are needed they will be performed, after which a medical-grade mask may be applied.
In many cases, it is beneficial to add on a resurfacing chemical peel to attain desired results. An additional charge would then apply.
Time: 60-75 min*
*Timing for the above treatment may vary depending on individual needs given one’s skin condition
For more treatment details, including pricing, please call (855) 383-7546.
Results vary depending on the treatment that best fits your skin type, but ultimately the back facial is designed to leave you with healthy, glowing skin!
Schedule Your Back Facial in CA, TX or WA
SkinSpirit offers back facial treatments in eight clinics throughout the Northern California and Seattle metro areas:
- Los Gatos
- Mill Valley
- Newport Beach
- Palo Alto
- San Francisco – Noe Valley
- San Francisco – Presidio Heights
- Walnut Creek
To learn about other types of facials offered at SkinSpirit, please click here.