- Avoid hot water on the affected area for the first 24-48 hours.
- Apply 1% hydrocortisone cream as needed for redness, itching, and swelling for 1-2 days post treatment or as directed.
- Avoid sun exposure to affected area for 4-6 weeks after treatment. Use 20-30 broad spectrum sunblock to treated areas when outside and reapply 2-3 hours as directed.
- Avoid irritating topical products such as Retin A, glycolic, lactic acid, astringents until irritation resolves.
- Do not pick or attempt to pull out hairs. They will discharge out on their own in 7-14 days.
- Take any prescription medication creams as directed.
Please do not hesitate to call our office at 855.383.7546 if you have any questions or concerns about your treatments. If you have a situation that you feel cannot wait until the next business day please call our office and follow the prompts to our after-hours message to page the 24 hr/day on-call nurse.