Top 5 Reasons We Love CoolSculpting
There are so many reasons to love CoolSculpting, the body fat reduction treatment that addresses bulges without surgical intervention. Narrowing the list down to just five presents a challenge. So, we decided to compare our thoughts on CoolSculpting with the feedback we are getting from our clients who have undergone the treatment. Turns out, we are all on the same page.
What Is CoolSculpting?
Eliminating pads of fat around our thighs, flanks, upper arms, under the chin, and around the belly has never been easier. CoolSculpting is cool because it actually freezes away fat!
CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved, noninvasive body contouring treatment that effectively breaks down smaller pockets of stubborn fat that refuse to budge despite diet and exercise. The fat freezing process kills excess fat cells, which are then removed naturally from our body, for good. Surrounding skin will not be affected. Best of all, clinical studies show a 25% reduction in fat following CoolSculpting treatment. (source=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19296153 )
Results can start showing as soon as three weeks after treatment, with optimal results visible 2-3 months after treatment.
Why We Love CoolSculpting
There is so much to love about CoolSculpting! Here are just a few reasons this is one of our favorite treatments:
1. CoolSculpting is totally non-invasive. There isn’t a needle in sight. There is no “pre-op” or post-op care required. When the machine turns off, you are good to go!
2. You can come ready to chill. Wear comfortable clothes, and plan to read, listen to music or multitask during your treatment. Most patients experience little to no discomfort, whether we’re treating one area or two.
3. No downtime. No scars. No irritation. You can resume normal activities immediately. Enough said.
4. Permanent and natural results that make you look great in anything you wear. You’ve dieted. You’ve done everything and nothing works – until CoolSculpting. No more muffin tops, banana rolls or other assorted bakery items that make our body look heavier than it is!
5. Tangible results often give our clients motivation. When they see great results, they are even more committed to leading a healthy lifestyle through diet and exercise.
Reveal Your Best Self with CoolSculpting in California or Washington
Feel confident about yourself. Book an appointment at SkinSpirit in California or Washington to learn about the great results and benefits you can get from CoolSculpting!