Medical-grade skin care and facials will improve the quality of your skin over time. SkinSpirit Clinic and Spa Seattle now offers free consultations with a clinical aesthetician at our University Village location.
“I had a facial by Leah earlier this evening at SkinSpirit U Village. I used to see her regularly years ago for facials when SkinSpirit was Calidora. I’m not totally sure why I ever stopped going. I’ve been going to all sorts of other places including 5 star resort spas, high end beauty bars and luxury day spas for facials since and have NEVER found anyone that gives a facial as well and as thoroughly as Leah. She truly is the best! She is skilled, knowledgeable, professional and friendly! My skin looks and feels so clean and refreshed. I feel relaxed and invigorated at the same time! My complexion is glowing and revitalized!! Thank you, Leah! ”
– Sarah, SkinSpirit Seattle Google My Business
SkinSpirit Seattle Facial Treatment
What to Expect
All SkinSpirit facials are customized to meet your needs. Before beginning a facial, you’ll consult with your aesthetician to identify your skincare goals. Facials include a thorough evaluation of your skin to identify problematic areas. Whether your goals are to treat acne prone or sun damaged areas, SkinSpirit provides a facial service that’s right for you.
Our Facial Services
- Signature Facial: Ideal for maintaining healthy, radiant skin.
- Custom Facial: Ideal for all skin types especially sensitive, active acne or compromised skin conditions.
- Power Hour Treatment: Ideal for persons looking for great results in a short amount of time.
- Chemical Peels: Ideal for those with pigment abnormalities.
- Teen Facial Treatment: Ideal for acne-prone teens.
SkinSpirit Seattle Location
2613 NE University Village St
Seattle, WA 98105
Phone: (206) 522-2613